Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Here we go again...

We'll be leaving soon for another adventure into the Park. This time we'll attack the Splake with possibly 10 anglers and Wrong Way Dave. This is the largest our tribe has ever grown to and with that several challenges will need to be met.

"Three canoes can't fit on my truck!"..."no he'll never fit in there, put him with the other guy!"..."what do you mean a famous person is coming?"..."I can't solo all the way, are you nuts?"... "I ain't going in the tippy canoe"..."but I want to be able to leave when I want."..."my friend is not a girl!"

You see what I mean. Well, it promises to be alot of fun.

2 comments:

Tebulon said...

Sooo..... is there a good WiFi connection near the campsite?

Brent Giant said...

Not the last time we tried to set our WiFi up, but that could have changed for this year. If you pack in the gear Black Bean (aka Tebulon)I heard Wrong Way has constructed a table we could use that Tight Line will be trekking in on his back...check with Fast Eddie for more details.